Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace, 285, Kim Thư,, 10/09/2013 16:24:51
11. How do you do? My name is Ken Tanaka. Please call me Ken.
12. John Brown. I’m in production department. I supervise quality control.
13. This is Mr.Robison calling from World Trading Company.
14. I have had five years’ experience with a company as a saleman.
15. Since my graduation from school, I have been employed in the Green Hotel as a cashier.
16. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing.
17. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products.
18. With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
19. Please call me Julia.
20. She probably one of the foremost plastic surgeons on the West Coast these days.
Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh công sở
Các bài viết liên quan đến Situation 2: Greetings - Business English for Workplace, Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh công sở
- 10/09/2013 Situation 1: Appointment - Business English for Workplace 1049